The theme for the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy's July Challenge is "Vessels". Thirteen of our members entered the challenge, including me, and here are our interpretations of the theme.
Five lucky voters chosen at random will each win one of these beautiful prize packs created by our members, so pick your favorite entry and vote for it between July 1st and midnight, EST of July 7, 2009 and you could win, too! Check back here or at http://www.pcagoe.com/on July 8 to see the winning entries!
July Challenge Entries:
1. Faux Jade Floral Trinket Box by JKollmann
2. Faux Moroccan Enameled Jar by JanGeisen
3. Kayla's Wish Box by NKDesigns
4. Rust and Green Vase with Red Gems by Mandarin Moon
5. Hawaiian Gourd Covered Vessel by OneandOnly
6. Asian Inro by TonjasTreasures
7. Ho'Oponopono Healing Vessel by SpiritMama
8. Faux Ancient Perfume Vial by SCDiva
9. Polymer Clay and Pearls Vase by Eugena777
10. Psychedelic Zebra Pillbox by Marcympc
11. Purple Floral and Butterfly Vase by PolymerClayCreations
12. Fairy Vase by BeeTreeByMe
13. Brain Box by WorthingtonFox
14. Ancient Persian Vessel by AlmostArtifacts
July Voter Prize Packs:
#1 A polymer clay covered pen made by PolymerClayCreations and a pair of earrings created by TheColorofDreams.
#2 A polymer clay barrette created by NKDesigns and a rose pendant created by LaurelSteven.
#3 A pair of buttons created by Juliespace and a flower bracelet created by PolymerClayProductions.
#4 Is a pendant created by SCDiva and a pair of earrings created by Juliespace.
#5 Is a pair of earrings and pendant made by OrganicOdysseys.