Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Pennsylvania Dutch Inspired Brooch Is Featured in A New Treasury!

My friend Jacki from CityDetails made this lovely treasury today called Lemon Lime and Others, and included my Pennsylvania Dutch Inspired Brooch. I love the bright colors of this one. Jacki, you done good, girl!



Jacki is a fellow South Carolinian, although she lives in the upstate near the mountains and I live in the lowcountry near the ocean. She is also a jewelry designer who has dabbled in polymer clay. I just learned today that she may be about to get serious about it. The PC Bug has bitten! I know she will be great at it. Jacki has a wonderful eye for color and composition, and I can't wait to see what she creates in clay. You must visit her shop to see more of her jewelry designs. Positively drool Inducing!

Keishi Pearls and Labradorite Bracelet









Sponge Coral and Pearl Necklace

3 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Congrats on the Treasury! It's a great piece and deserves to be included!

Love the sponge coral beads. Don't think I've seen those before. Wondering if it would be possible to replicate them in polymer clay? What am I saying... Of Course it would be possible! It would just take some figuring out! :-)

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, Cindy! Great minds think alike, don't they? I'm drooling over those coral beads. Let me know when you get them made, I'll buy a set! LOL :)

Lynda

Jacki said...

Hi Lynda,

Just wanted to take minute to say thanks for the many kind words. I always appreciate your help!

Your work is gorgeous it had to be in my treasury!

Jacki