Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Blog Won The ONE LOVELY BLOG Award...Twice!

Thank you to Dori of SassyClayCreations and Arlene Harrison of Ashpaints for awarding me the "One Lovely Blog" award! I accept!

What a nice thing to wake up to on this glorious Summer Day. Dori, I am so happy you like my blog and will pass it on to 15 people whose blogs I enjoy.

1. Cynthia Tinapple at polymerclaydaily.com
2. Eugena Topina at polymerclaychameleon.com
3. Kira Slye and Ilysa Bierer at polymerclayproductions.com
4. Ruth at Lanyardlady
5. Laurel Steven at Rue's Daftique
6. Carolyn Saxby at LoveStitchingRed
7. DailyArtMuse
8. Elsa Mora
9. ArtBeadScene
10. Polymer Clay Smooshers
11. Sharon at LiveWireJewelry
12. Sharon Palac at Sharon's Jewelry Garden
13. Karen at The Graphics Fairy
14. Kristie at ArtisanClay
15. Julie Doust at MeanderingsbyJulz

and one more...even though that makes more than 15, I can't leave out my friend and mentor, Linda Riopel. I happen to know Linda received this award from Dori as well, but since Linda's blog is required reading for me every day, I have to include her, too!

Thank you again, Dori and Arlene, so much!

Lynda

10 comments:

Eugena said...

Thank you, Lynda!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

You're very welcome! And, thank you for everything you do to promote polymer clay artists and artistry! :)

Lynda

Sharon said...

Yay! Congratulations! Now you have to see my blog-I featured you and the pendants you sent me!

Jacki said...

Yay Lynda!! Congrats. I love your blog too!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you so much, Jacki and Sharon! You're so sweet!

Sharon, I love the feature, thank you. I can't wait to see what you make with the pieces!

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Hi, thank you so much for the award - I will collect and add it to my blog tomorrow and do the necessary onward awarding! THANK YOU!

ps. love your blog too for inspiration, composition, colours and OC sharingness!! Love and best wishes, Carolyn

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Lynda,
Congratulations on your award! I have to agree, that you do have a lovely blog!! Thanks so much for passing the award on to me, it was so sweet of you to think of me!

Karen

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, ladies, for the lovely compliments. It's a mutual admiration society, believe me!

Julz said...

Awww Shucks sweetie...congrats...and thank you for the award!!!! And look at the esteemed company I am in...WOW!!!
I love your blog...you know that!!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

You're welcome, Julie! Thanks for your support and encouragement!