Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've Been Tagged! A Bit of Summer Silliness

Sharon of Sharon's Jewelry Garden tagged me today and I've decided to play along. I don't usually do stuff like this, but here's how it works: List Six Silly Things That Make You Happy then post and link to the person who tagged you. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along. Come on and play, it's summertime fun!

My six silly things:

1. Watching corn grow
2. Stealing home on a squeeze play
3. Swinging on the front porch after dark
4. Knowing the final Jeopardy question
5. Haagen-Dazs Coffee ice cream
6. Driving down to Beaufort to watch the boats come in

Here are my choices for this meme:

1. Harrison Hollow Designs
2. Rue's Daftique
3. Love Stitching Red
4. A Day In The Life Of Ruby Rose
5. Aardvark Creations
6. Chicki's Musings

It is a gorgeous Summer day here in the South Carolina lowcountry at 11:00 this Tuesday a.m. It is a hot 84 degrees with a slight breeze. I would love to be headed to the beach, but alas, duty calls.

6 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi - thanks so much for tagging me. I shall play along, but it won't be until I am up and running again if that's ok, in which case I will link back to you and pass on the compliment to others. It sounds fun, I've never been tagged before but I like silly games!

Carolyn xx

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Hey, Carolyn. That's fine. I just wanted to include you, figured you'd like this silly thing. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of you six silly friends to tag (grin)! I've joined right in and have a link back to you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of you six silly friends to tag (grin)! I've joined right in and have a link back to you!

Laurel said...

I just saw your post, so I finally got my six up - linked back to you, too....
The word verification I'm about to type is "totelves" - is that what Santa has to do when the elves don't want to walk?

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

I'm rolling in the floor laughing, Laurel. Have you ever considered being a stand-up comedienne? LOL