Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Primitive Diva Brooch is Featured in a New Treasury!

Linda's The Ink Is Black, The Page is.... PCAGOE Treasury

Thank you, Linda Riopel of nkdesigns for including my Primitive Diva Brooch in her new Treasury, "The Ink is Black, The Page is...." at Etsy.

This is one of the first image transfers I made. Yes, that is an image transfer of a zebra print, which I stretched and manipulated over a gold clay base, then added to a black and gold marbled background.

Primitive Diva Brooch

Linda has some new things in her shop this week, too, including this beautiful image transfer, Roses On Sheet Music heart-shaped brooch. Check out Linda's Etsy shop to see more of her gorgeous transfer work!

Thanks again, Linda!

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful work Linda, congrats on being featured in a treasury. I just wondered how you find out when your work is being featured in a treasury. I am entering into Etsyland later on in the year and just wondered ...

Carolyn

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks, Carolyn. You can check which Etsy treasuries you're in at www.craftopolis.com, just key in your shopname. You can also find out if you are featured in an Etsy showcase there.

To see if you have been featured on the front page or in the Storque or Gift Guides, you can also check www.craftcult.com

I'll email this to you, too, through flickr. :)

Thanks again, and good luck with Etsy! I'm sure you will do very well there.

Lynda