Monday, August 4, 2008

Palmetto Pride!


One of my favorite images is the South Carolina state flag. The United States flag gives me goose bumps, but I get choked up whenever I see the SC State flag flying. The indigo blue background and the white Palmetto and Crescent is stunning, and I never get tired of looking at it.

I managed to snag an Etsy Treasury today, and I knew just what I wanted to put in it, lots of pictures of Palmetto Trees! Some of the items were created by my very talented fellow TeamSC members. Isn't it gorgeous? Please visit it and check out the talented artisans behind the photos.

Palmetto Pride Treasury

2 comments:

Carrieann said...

Gorgeous treasury! What beautiful colors!

Anonymous said...

This treasury looks great! It's amazing the variety of stuff that you can find now that has the state flag on it.