Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN JULY AT ETSY!


Many Etsy Sellers are participating in the Christmas in July promotional at www.etsy.com, including me, so I thought I'd get into the spirit and decorate this place a little! I pulled out a photo of last year's kitchen Christmas tree. What, you don't have a kitchen Christmas tree? Most sane people don't, but I do. In fact, I decorate trees for every room in the house.


This one was filled with my collection of vintage children's kitchen toys and vintage enamelware utensils, handmade fabric wreaths, cotton bolls in the husk, which Baby the BA cat would steal and hide under the sofa in the den; handmade cinnamon and applesauce ornaments (which smell absolutely wonderful), handmade grapevine wreaths from the vine in the back yard, and dried yarrow from my garden.


You'll find some great deals on Christmas themed items and gift items at Etsy, so why not start your shopping early this year? Wouldn't it be nice to have it all done before Christmas Eve for a change? And the best part is, your gift will be handmade, a one-of-a-kind, extra special gift that will let your loved one know you went the extra mile for them.

Search Christmas in July at etsy to start shopping!

No comments: