Friday, January 30, 2009

Stunning Sterling Friday Finds January 30, 2009

Stunning Sterling Silver Friday Favorites 01/30/09


Everyone who knows me knows how much I love sterling silver. I much prefer it over gold, and with my dark hair and pale complexion, it looks better on me than gold anyway.

I purchased one of Creativemode's secret sentiment bangle bracelets a couple of weeks ago and I love it so much, I haven't taken it off. It is a beautiful piece of wearable art, a gorgeous pattern and made to my exact specifications. I am going back to get Chris' Sterling Silver Antiqued Flower Ring and one more of hers that I really love.

I'm going to have to have this Sterling Art Nouveau "L" initial necklace from IstanbulDesigns, too. I have this same letter in a paper pattern which I have transferred to polymer clay. I would be thrilled to have it in sterling on a necklace, too.

Actually, all these pieces are really must-haves on my wish list, so I will definitely be shopping at Etsy in the coming months, and take note, y'all! My birthday is June 1st! LOL

No comments: