Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Its So Cold Outside Treasury For Friday Favorites January 16, 2009

15 degree weather ain't the norm in the Deep South USA, but we're gettin' some this weekend. It's 31 degrees in the South Carolina lowcountry as I type this, and we're expecting 15 degrees as the low tonight. I heard rumors last week we may get snow flurries today, but the sun is shining too brightly for me to believe that. There is not a snow cloud in sight.

On my weekly trip through Etsy looking for Friday Favorites this week, I thought a little ice and snow with a bit of Valentine Red would be appropriate, and here is what I found! I made a treasury out of the picks, so if you like them too, please visit it and click and comment! Thanks!

HolyCowStudios' Green Barn in First Ice photo has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. I just love it. I love living in South Carolina, even with its warm Winters, but I would give anything to be able to wake up to a sight like that every morning!

I'm equally fond of f2images' 8x8 Ride, a photographic print on metallic paper. I think I'm becoming obsessed with this art medium. I definitely want to learn more about it. This is so cool!

Elsita's Cold is a gorgeous illustration, so clean and crisp! I an in awe of her work.

Isn't Aj1801aj's Ice Candy Ice and Brass Crystal Necklace just awesome>? You can feel the chill in the beautiful quartz beads, and that pillow rectangle cut is one of my favorites.

Woooo, I've got shivers down my spine, and I don't think it's the weather outside. These picks are a showcase for a Winter Wonderland.

No comments: