Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Join in our PCAGOE Scavenger Hunt!


See the cute little elfin miss in the upper right hand corner of my blog? She could win you a $25 Gift Certificate which can be redeemed in either of my shops, scdiva.etsy.com or pcdiva.etsy.com! (One GC only will be offered.)

The members of PCAGOE, the Polymer Clay Artist Guild of Etsy, are sponsoring a Christmas Scavenger Hunt. Beginning today, December 10, 2008 and continuing until midnight e.s.t. of December 21, 2008, visit either of my shops (or both to be entered twice!) and find the Elfin Miss hidden among my items. I have hidden one image of her in each of my shops. When you find her, convo me through Etsy and give me either the URL of the listing where she is hidden, or the Transaction Number for the Item.

That's it! You must be a registered Etsy user to qualify, so if you have not already registered, please take a moment to do so, and you can join in our fun! Registering is fast and easy.

On December 22, 2008, I will draw a winner at random using a random generator. I will notify the winner by return convo and issue you a Gift Certificate Code Number, which must be redeemed by December 31, 2008 and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or sale I am offering. I will also post the winner's name here on my blog.

Here is a list of the other member shops participating in the hunt. Every member is offering a different prize! And be sure to check our team website for a complete list of participating shops!

tejaesart
divadea
lynnslittlecreations
organicodysseys
VAharoni
chicki
marciapalmer
juliespace
angeli

No comments: