Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Etsy Finds...Fillin' That Shopping List!

I am so relieved. I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. I was hoping to do it all at Etsy this year. I made a good dent! Nephew Craig wants an XBox 360 game, whatever that is, so I'll slip over to amazon.com for that, but the majority of "stocking stuffer" stuff is done!

My nephew, Andrew, will love this sterling silver guitar pick engraved with his initials by The Vintage Chain. The leather mini journal is for my sister-in-law, Xan. My mother will go crazy over the Clemson personalized tote. I may have to wrassle that one away from her. The upcycled leather cowboy boot purse is for my sister, Tara (I have GOT to have one!) It was made by PursenBoots. I put her on my favorites list, so y'all don't buy her out before I get mine!

The dachshund is adorable. The one pictured is a Christmas tree ornament, but I bought a felt pillow in a larger size for my niece, Kaitlyn. It arrived yesterday. Kaitlyn has a dachshund named Hunter who is like another child in the family. The pillow was made by Cuore, and I couldn't be more pleased. The workmanship is fabulous. I can't wait for Kaitlyn to see it.

No comments: