Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I Did Last Weekend

Two new necklace designs with pendants you've probably seen. I'm running so far behind in getting necklaces made, I'm lucky if I get 1 necklace to every 50 pendants completed. I have too much fun making the pendants to do the rest of the work!

Here are two I did Memorial Day weekend. I am so happy Ghost Bird finally found his home. I was getting anxious that his gemstones would never come to the forefront of my mind, but the minute I saw the square-cut Smoky Quartz beads, I knew where he belonged.

Ghost Bird Necklace

Ghost Bird Necklace

Crimson Carnation Necklace 5

Same goes for the Carnation Crimson pendant. Sometimes I get so anxious that I am going to make the wrong choice of gemstones, but I think I got it right this time. I cannot get enough of these tiger jasper beads. I would like to corner the world market on them so no one else can have any! Tiger Jasper is a chameleon stone, it goes with everything, and I should have known it would work wonderfully with this pendant.

Crimson Carnation Necklace

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful - I especially love the carnation piece x

Lynda said...

Thank you so much, Carolyn!