Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Wait Is Finally Over!



For awhile there, I was afraid I was never going to be able to say this, but... my new tutorial is finished and ready for publication!  Thank you to all my wonderful customers who waited so patiently for the debut of "Masterful Faux Made Easy", and to everyone who kept me going by sending me notes of encouragement and support.  I have the best friends and customers anyone could ask for, and I feel truly blessed.   Thank you so much, everyone!

I hope you all have a lot of fun with this technique.  In this tutorial, I teach you my method of creating veneers of realistic-looking turquoise similar to Carico Lake Turquoise, Fox Turquoise, African or Yellow Turquoise, Chinese Turquoise, Number 8 Turquoise, King Manassa turquoise, Kingman Turquoise, Pilot Mountain Turquoise, Purple Turquoise, Boulder Turquoise, Royston Turquoise, White Buffalo Turquoise, Dalmation Jasper, Orange Sponge Coral, Impression Jasper, African Jasper, Sonora Sunrise, Blue Lapis and Pink Rhodochrosite.  WHEW!  

Also included are suggestions on how to use the veneers to create beads, earrings, a slide and a pendant, with lots of clear, color photos; tips to help you be more successful and enjoy the creative process even more; and a source guide for all the materials used in the tutorial.  

And, as always, I am an email away if you have any questions or need assistance.  I love talking to my customers.  Seeing your lovely creations is the best part of writing a tutorial!  

Thank you again, everyone, for sticking with me on this one.  Your loyalty and support are much appreciated!  

Lynda




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just purchased this tutorial and it was well worth the wait! I can't wait to try the techniques. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, I hope you have a lot of fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Linda ! What a wonderful way to start 2014 !
I a m sure I will enjoy this tutorial a lot...I especially want to do faux-turquoise bangles !!!
Thank you and please, go on beiing the great artist you are !

Delphine

bluelapis said...

Hurray! I have my copy and glancing through it I cant wait to dig in! And as usual I can see there is so much more here than just "how to" info. All the little extra tips and info you add really make each tute a true learning experience! Thank you so so much Lynda. Have a great New Year! and I can wait to see where you take us next!

Becky Chisenhall said...

Can't wait until Friday (payday)! It will be mine, all mine, tee-hee.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.