Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a Weekend!

It was a stormy weekend at the Diva house, weather-wise, that is. Computer problems made me cranky because I couldn't get to the internet, but I figured out the problem and got down to the business of creating and finished my entry for the PCAGOE July challenge, the theme of which is "Faux."

Faux Chinese Turquoise and Copper Banded Polymer Clay Necklace

Faux Chinese Turquoise Necklace with Genuine Howlite Turquoise Gemstones

AND I made these copper and turquoise verdigris cylinder beads. I must have been in a turquoise mood. All in all, a very good weekend!

Copper and Turquoise Basketweave Cylinder Beads

Copper and Turquoise Basketweave Cylinder Beads

2 comments:

Gaina said...

Beautiful! Which brands of clay did you use? I am interesting in the Sculpey and Primo metallic colours at the moment, they seem very rich :).

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Hi, Gaina. Thank you! I use Premo, but these are custom blended colors, not straight out the package colors. :)