Thursday, April 8, 2010

Congratulations To The Winners!

The winners of the April PCAGOE challenge were announced this morning. Congratulations to all our winners! Fantastic examples of the diversity of clay and a showcase of the talent we have in our guild. I'm so proud! Thanks to everyone who entered and everyone who voted!

Winners of the Public Vote:

1st - VyaKyasha
2nd - BeeTreeByMe
3rd - PhoenixRose

Winners of the Member Vote:

1st - BeeTreeByMe
2nd - PhoenixRose
3rd - PolymerClayCreations

I hope you'll join in the fun again next month. Our theme for May is "History/Historical Events." Wow, I can't wait. I've got tons of ideas for an entry!

2 comments:

Silly... 'Ma said...

Heartfelt congratulations to the winners - although there were so many great entries, I wasn't even satisfied with my votes. I kept 2nd guessing myself.

You say you have lots of ideas for entries - perhaps that's my problem. I love history and can't settle on one idea. I filled several pages in my sketchbook with ideas. :)

Janice Sears Grady said...

I can't wait to see the entries for this month's challenge! I've got to get busy on this one. What a challenge!