Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Diva Designs Customer Gallery At Flickr!



I have wanted to do this for so long, and today, with the encouragement of my friend Kelly Feeney, I finally did!  I created a Flickr photo group for customers who have purchased my polymer clay tutorials.

I love seeing how you all take the lessons and put your own stamp on them, and so many of you have shared photos of your beautiful creations with me.  I'm a proud Mama and wanted to show you all off, so I hope you will join the group and post with me.  

The name of the photo group is Lynda Moseley/DivaDesigns Customer Gallery.  I've sent out a few invitations so far, and will be sending out more, but if you have purchased one of my tutorials and would like to join and show off your Diva creations, email me at Flickr, or though my Etsy shop; or leave a comment here on the blog with your Flickr username or a link to your Flickr photostream.  I will send you an invite or you can join right on Flickr when you pull up the group name.

Once you join, you may also open up a discussion thread on any clay-related topic you like.  It will also be a place I can give tips and share ideas, and I hope to also pick up some suggestions for future tutorials, so if you have a wish list, that's the place to post it!  

Thanks so much to all my wonderful customers!  I am so excited to get to showcase your marbled, faux and mica shift creations.  I look forward to seeing you in the new group!

Diva Designs Customer Gallery at Flickr

Lynda  

3 comments:

Ginger Davis Allman (The Blue Bottle Tree) said...

Oh good! I already added my pictures and after a few more people add theirs I'll put up the Bargello pendants too. I think it's fun seeing everyone's own way of interpreting this and seeing what colors they choose.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks for adding your photos, Ginger, and please, go ahead and add as many photos as you like! I love the Bargello twist! :)

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I
could I want to counsel you some fascinating issues or tips.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring
to this article. I want to learn even more issues about it!


Here is my blog post: Air Max Pas Cher ()