Friday, July 1, 2011

July Blog Prize Winner - Julz!

Thanks to everyone who commented on the July prize, a collaborative effort between Jill Kollmann of JKollmann Jewelry, to whom I also give a huge thank you for helping me out this month.








We had 7 comments (the comment by Anonymous doesn't count because that was actually Jill) this month, and the winner, drawn at random, is #2, Julz!


Congratulations, Julz. I will contact you shortly for your mailing address. I hope you love the necklace as much as Jill and I loved creating it for you.

Next month I'm on my own again, in fact, I'm on my own for the rest of the year, but I have a special prize planned for August, one of my Vintaj-embellished cylinder bead pendants, so stay tuned for the reveal coming soon!

Thanks again, everyone!

4 comments:

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Lynda, you better check again, I think that says #1. :0)

JuLee said...

Are you sure it wasn't JuLee, not Julz???? LOL

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

You ladies are so sweet! I'm glad you liked the necklace so much! LOL

Julz said...

LOL...I dont blame you girls for wanting this necklace...it is too die for!!! I am absolutely thrilled to be the winner!!! And so gorgeously surprised...I never win anything!!!...and especially because I admire all the Lynda does and is!!
Thank you Jill and Lynda