Tuesday, May 10, 2011

701 and Counting

Wow, I just sent out my 701st tutorial... 701... 7-0-1! I am in awe that a little over a year after the first one debuted and winged its way to its new owner, I am sending out the 701st!

I am also amazed at where the tuts have traveled. I have delivered them to every state in the U.S., and to 76 countries worldwide, from Argentina to Tasmania. In the U.S., more have been delivered to Pennsylvania than to any other state, followed by Colorado and Maryland. Outside the U.S., more tutorials have been delivered to Australia than to any other country, overwhelmingly, in fact. Canada and France follow distantly.

Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased one of my tutorials and created some truly beautiful works of art using my recipes and methods for image transfer, mica shift, faux jade, and finishing.

Thank you also for sharing your photos and your observations and your wonderful feedback about the tutorials. It has made me want to write many more, and I am thrilled to see how my customers have taken my instructions and put their own spin on things. I've seen some amazing faux jade from them!

I hope to have two new tutorials in the faux series ready for publication by the end of the month. Several of you have been waiting patiently for the next tutorial in the faux series, so look for it to debut soon here on the blog.

Thanks again, everyone!

Lynda

5 comments:

JuLee said...

Glad to help you along the way. I just got home from work and downloaded them. Looking forward to this weekend when I can study them in detail

m.e. said...

Your tutorials are the BEST!!!
Always wonderfully clear instructions and photos,
spiced up with lots of great unexpected tips !!!
I have certainly contributed to Maryland being in the top 3 states!!!
Looking forward to your new tuts!!!
m.e. :)

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you so much, my friends!

Julz said...

WOW!!! 701...that is pretty cool. Congrats lovely lady!!!
I think you've somld more in Aus...coz I told them all about you...hehe!!! ;)
Plus...we are pretty discerning people down under...we know talent when we see it!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Wow, Julz, you know a LOT of people! LOL

Thank you so much!