Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Help, I Can't Stop Myself! The Focal Beads Are Everywhere!

Tomato Red Faux Tooled Leather Focal Beads

Textured Turquoise and Copper Basket Focal Beads

I took a break from making cakes last weekend to create some bodaciously big and bold focal beads. These are my new favorite thing to make! They are 25mm or larger, and I have made them with many different stamps and designs. I can't seem to stop making them, but they are so much fun.

RESERVED FOR LYNN Double-Sided Light Blue Sapphire Morning Glories Focal Beads

RESERVED FOR LYNN Double-Sided Cranberry Faux Bamboo Focal Beads

Faux Amber Egyptian Hieroglyphics Focal Beads

I even got two necklaces made with them, and I must stop this madness and make more necklaces, got a show next weekend.

Antiqued Turquoise Polymer Focal Beads, African Turquoise and Copper Necklace

Turquoise Verdigris and Copper Necklace

7 comments:

SueBeads said...

I love the beads, keep making them!

Gaina said...

I love those round black and red ones at the top, my favourite colours!

As soon as I am set free from Uni, I am going to do lots of experiments with polymer clay and my Dremel, which I haven't be able to play with properly since I got it at Christmas!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, ladies! Gaina, I hope you get to try it soon. I've never found a more versatile medium than polymer clay!

JuLee said...

Why would you want to stop? You are on a very creative roll. Keep it up!

lunedreams said...

oooh!! I've already left drool on these in your Flick photostream. Those faux red leather ones are to DIE for!!! And I had to post the copper/turquoise pendant to my FB page. Too luscious!! This very moment I am blogging some of your creations, came to grab a link to your blog and had to stop and say Ooo la lah!!!

bebedesiles said...

i really love those kind of beads, it's a real pleasure to discover your work.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks, JuLee. Doesn't matter anyway, I guess. I can't stop now, I'm addicted. :)

Thank you so much, Keirsten! I saw the post and reciprocated. :)

Thank you, Bebe! I really appreciate the lovely compliment!