The theme for April's PCAGOE challenge provides for some really creative entries! Some entries were based on memories of a particular fabric, some depict patterns of actual fabrics, and some used fabric itself as part of the entry. I am always amazed at the diversity of our members and their talents.
Here are the entries for this month. Please vote for your top 3 favorites from April 1 to April 7, 2010 at www.pcagoe.com. Five of you lucky voters will also win one of the prizes shown in the prize pool mosaic below!
1) Fun Flower Quilt Pendant by BeeTreeByMe
2) Childhood Dress Fabric Pendant by RiverValleyDesign
3) Patchwork Purse Tins by ClayCenter
4) Spring Quilt Pendant and Beads by CraftsbyCag
5) Cubist Bangle by HiGirls
6) Silver Granite Gauze Cuff by 11BoldStreet
7) Longhorn Patchwork Spoon and Wine Stopper by RenGalSa
8 ) Serape Necklace by PhoenixRose
9) Paisley and Polka Dots Trinket Box by ArrowdaleArtStudio
10) Chinese Brocade Kimono Brooch by PolymerClayCreations
11) Mod Retro Look Necklace by VyaKyasha
12) Butterflies in Flight by AshPaints
13) Polymer Clay Fabric Covered Easter Egg by MirameCreations
14) Ikat Fabric Inspired Beads by TheColorOfDreams
15) Woven Fabric Structure Plain Weave Bone Bracelet by StillPointWorks
16) Pocket Change by IansCafe
17) Spring Fling Pinwheel Quilt Bib Necklace by BlessedBeadJewelry
These are the prizes you could win, just for voting!
Top Row L-R: 11BoldStreet - pen; RenGalSA - tietac; PolymerClayCreations - bead set; LaurelSteven - pendant; Chicki - earrings
2nd Row L-R: SpiritMama - bunny charm; BeeTreeByMe - pendant; ClayHappy - earrings; SCDiva - pendant; ClayCenter - earrings
3rd Row L-R: NKDesigns - brooch; JKollmann - necklace; RenGalSA - bracelet; ClayCenter - covered tin; LauraBeeStudios - bracelet and earrimgs set