Thursday, October 29, 2009
November PCAGOE Challenge - It's Almost Time To Vote!
Here is a mosaic of the entries in the PCAGOE November challenge, "Metallic Showdown!". I can't believe all the gorgeous entries this month. We were required to showcase metallic clay in our entry pieces, and the metals are well-represented.
So don't forget to vote for your favorite entry at PCAGOE.com between Nov. 1 and Nov. 7 for your chance to win a beautiful polymer clay prize created by our member artists.
And stay tuned for a sneak preview of our Holiday Stocking Giveaway! Like Santa Claus, it's coming soon!
Members entering this month:
1) Heather Moor by CrazyDay
2) Lost At Sea by LaurelSteven
3) Doric Garden Sculpted Polymer Clay and Wire Bead by JKollmann
4) Metallic Millefiori Barrette by KellyPlaysClay
5) Gridlock Pendant by ClayAngel
6) Multi-Metallic Retro Pendant by AshPaints
7) Three Tiered Earrings by MarciaPalmer
8) Copper Faux Snakeskin and Mica Shift Cuff by 11BoldStreet
9) Faux Antique Brass Asian Lotus Blossoms and Chrysanthemums Necklace by SCDiva
10) Bronze Age Beads by RMKDesign
11) Copper Frenzy by MirameCreations
12) Faux Mokume Gane and Mica Shift Autumn Leaves Necklace and Earrings by ClayHappy
13) Metallic Mix Polymer Clay Pendant by FungibleElements
14) Faux Mokume Gane Pearl and Multi Colored Metallic Necklace by Jencom72
15) Black and Gold by Studioschiek
16) Ms. Robot by BeeTreeByMe
17) Elf Ornament Art Doll by SpiritMama
18) Golden Millefiori Bell-Shaped Ornament by PolymerClayCreations