It's almost time again! Voting starts October 1 for our PCAGOE October Challenge, the theme of which is "Favorite Art or Artist". Our members could choose a favorite painting or artist to depict, and their entry could be an interpretation of a painting or something based on the artist's life, or they could be inspired by the style or colors of their favorite artist's work. Man, do we have some GORGEOUS entries this month! I am so proud of everyone who entered.
1) Pendant by BeeTreeByMe - Inspired by Edgar Degas' Ballerinas
2) The Scream Pendant by SpiritMama - Inspired by Edvard Munch's The Scream
3) Calla Lilies Pendant by NKDesigns - Inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe's Calla Lily Series
4) Red Poppies Miniature Polymer Clay Painting on Easel by ArtistTooStudios - Inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe's Red Poppies Series
5) Study in Color Necklace by TheColorofDreams - Inspired by Wassily Kandinsky's Farbstudie Quadrate
6) Iris Pendant by Jencom72 - Inspired by Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny
7) Meditatoin Polymer Clay Sculpture by Ashpaints - Inspired by Don Li Leger's Garden of Meditation
8) Lady In Waiting Framed Polymer Clay Sculpture by Studioschiek - Inspired by Gustav Klimt
9) Lighthouse Polymer Clay Painting in a Polymer Clay Frame by PolymerClayCreations - Inspired by Thomas Kincaid
Vote for your favorite entry at www.pcagoe.com between Oct. 1 and midnight, Eastern US time of Oct. 7, 2009. Five lucky voters chosen at random will also receive one of these beautiful polymer clay prizes created by our member artists!
#1 Pendant created by LaurelSteven
#2 Pendant created by KDollDesigns
#3 Pendant created by SCDiva
#4 Pendant created by NKDesigns
#5 Pendant created by Worthington Fox