Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Espresso and Platinum Gingko Leaves Necklace is Featured in a New Treasury



Isn't this a beautiful treasury? Thank you, Shelley of ShelleyMacDonald at Etsy included my Espresso and Platinum Gingko Leaves Necklace in her "Creme Brulee" treasury yesterday.

This is one of my favorite necklaces. It isn't often I'm completely happy with a necklace design. Usually, as soon as I finish, I think of gems I would rather have used and end up restringing and restringing and restringing. I make myself crazy sometimes. But I am really happy with the configuration and the color palette in this one. The gemstones are perfect for the pendant: Palm Jasper, Ocean Jasper, Snakeskin Jasper, Fancy Jasper; and the Pewter end caps and sterling toggle clasp finish it off very nicely.

Thanks again, Shelley!

No comments: